Saturday, March 18, 2006

Am alone

Alone--mentally alone!

my family is out of town. me staying at my relatives place. Have companion to talk to but not personally :'( totally out of place. All adding up my mental stress and all places are haunting. how do I explain it--I dont know :'(. I dont have friends--close friends--at work. Dont want to yap general stuff to my hi-bye friends. I need "someone" (physically existing nearby) to whom I can go and say "I am feeling bad, please do/say something"--like the kid in the movie Anjali says "enaku azhuga azhugayaa varuthu, ethaaavathu pannennnnnnn". Other close friends are busy with job and family. Agreed that everyone has their own problems but to me now mine is difficult to handle. no mood to do any stuff. Heart is heavy all the time. To be frank, its aching. Feel like dying only :'( Controlling my tears. No person nearby who matches my frequency, so that I can do stuff to avoid this mood. Just passing every sec with great difficulty :'( :'( feeling jealous if I see people going in a group, chit chatting, enjoying themselves. office, home, other places--I hate to go.

how many books do I read or hear advice from others :'( why am i not able to change myself. Why is it difficult for me to overcome these senti feelings? why am i not happy for whatever I have? Hhmm

7 comments:

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

Hi J,
Why feel alone when we are here? :) Cheer up! Dont worry it happens in every1's life.. Hehehe. Spend time watching TV, chatting with online friends or sumting like tht..

J said...

Ya, feeling better after posting here and another group :-) Thanks a lot, Pons!

Whoosh 2 said...

yamaayindhandi.. inthaa songangaa unaaru meeru?

J said...

Aemani chepaali ra. konjam dull. anthae. ippudu konjam sari aayindhi. thanks ra.

J said...

adapaavi :-) irukara matter elaam vittutu, Anjali mattum thaan therinjuthaa???

expertdabbler said...

>>why am i not able to change myself?

well dont try too hard to change yrself. u will change for the better on yr own, without even being aware of it.

J said...

PK - correct PK! inum maarala'nu nenaikarathu kooda depression thaan :-) thanks for your comments!