Sunday, March 26, 2006

Kirukals for today

[Note: Just bear this post if you dont understand anything. Me thought or tried not to post the dull stuff always but circumstances force me to. Wanted to vent out so that I will sleep well for today]

* "Everything is happening for our good" -- nice quote to remember, but _hard_ to follow when you are facing the bad situation. Experienced the pain today. Immediate thing came/coming to my mind [as most ppl do] is "enaku en ippadi aaganum?. naan enna thappu pannen?"

* Circumstances/fate make us take some decision and leave us abrubtly. After we come back to reality, we will ask ourself "is that me who did that? how could I do that?". will feel like a magic only. ya, life is a magic. idhaan Baba movie'la vanthuchaa? "elaam maayai"--thalaivar solra maathri :-)
Ah, how come, started with a different mood but using smiley and all :-) "idukkan varungaal naguga" la?

Missing my mom and sister. Scolding my dad to leave us like this or lived a careless life which lead to _all_ my insecured problems, always scared of something, not able to differentiate good/bad ppl, easily getting tamed by ppl who show some little care for me and trust them easily and want to hold them for lifetime and what not! I deserve this--what else can I say. Never knew that the day would end like this.

Ok, let me try to post some funny stuff which I wanted to write today morning.

lets have a peaceful week ahead :-)

My mom and sis are coming this Thursday. still 3 more days to go huh? Ufff.

J

3 comments:

BZ said...

Oi J,
Wats up? Hope you are feeling better di..

SK

Krish said...

Have a great week ahead, J!

J said...

SK - mm I am feeling better now!

krish - Yep thanks :-)