Friday, March 31, 2006

Happy mood :-)



Today is going good so far. Am happy since morning :-) Most of the times, I post here when i am dull. I want to blog today when I am feeling happy :-). Day started with his call, came early to office, talked to him again for sometime. we didnt talk to each other for 4-5 days. So compensated today :p
I was angry at him, myself for something, so tried hard not to talk to him but could continue only till wednesday and all the bad feelings dissolved within myself when he called to my mobile instead of the landline at his home and I heard his dull tone saying "Missing you di. Its been 4 days since we talked properly." sooo sweeet :-) kovam elaam engha pochunae therla :p

Me listening to the songs of a Telugu movie, Lakshmi, which I watched recently with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law. Liked couple of songs:

1. Naenu puttindhaemo neekosamae, perugindhi nee kosamae :-) I like the first 2/3 lines especially :-) other lines avlo nallaa irukaathu. I dont understand--athu reason :p

2. Thaara thaluku thaara--good music.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

Me all smiles :-)

take care,
J.

7 comments:

Krish said...

:)
:)
:)
Wishing you to write more happy posts :))

Have great weekend J!

BZ said...

Woohoo! Nice to see you in all smiles lady!! :))
Have fun!

J said...

krish - :-) thanks Krishna :-)

SK - :-) u too have a nice weekend di:-)

Me said...

me ku therinja telugu songs lam....rajini padathula vara songs dhan...

i do see telugu movies....tamil la ella paathachi na appo telugu dhan...

indha blog la commentara ellarum poi telugu kathutu vaanga...koodiya seekaram inga only telugu posting dhan .....:p

J said...

Me - idhelaam konjam over. vaendaam :-)

Whoosh 2 said...

"Naenu puttindhaemo neekosamae, perugindhi nee kosamae"

Cha, elaa blog laiyum orey romance!! :D

J said...

whoosh - :D enna panrathu :-)