Wednesday, March 01, 2006

New songs

Pongal'ku release aana songs inum sariya kaekalai...yet to pickup the good ones and make my favs :p

Sila songs, you will start liking when you listen for the first time la? antha maathri, in this movie Dishyum, one song is always asked by ppl in SS music or some tv...These words are catchy in the song "Nenjangootil" ...I liked the last couple of lines in the two para "Nenjaan kootil, nenjaan kootil, nenjaan kootil neeyae nirkiraaiiii peNae" blah blah....I liked it :-)...I dont have that song in my comp, so listening from Raaga right now. thought I would share this here :-)

btw, pudhu songs la ethu nalla iruku???

J

5 comments:

Krish said...

"Nenjangootil" - yeah..yeah...good song...

Some of my recent fav :
Nenjam Enum Oorinile - Aaaru
Davani potta Deepavali - Sandakozhi
Eno kangal -kalvanin Kadali

J said...

Yehhh the first two songs are my fav tooo, Krishna :-)

third one--I havent heard. will do. thanksss :-)

Whoosh 2 said...

try "vaazha meenu" from "Sithiram Pesudhadi" ..:D

Krish said...

@woosh:
//vaazha meenu" from "Sithiram Pesudhadi"//

that's a wonderful ghana.....

J said...

Whoosh - ohh namaku gaana nu pidikum la...kaekaren :-)

btw, Krishna, neengha sonna inoru paatu from pudhupettai is also good. thanks:-)