Thursday, March 23, 2006

Dual monitor

Yippeee! me got a dual monitor just now :-) company has started providing to all senior technical staff -- blush blush :p

My desk is looking gigantic, hi-fi now. Am experiencing a good, fresh feeling for having a new thing at my place. sweeet :-) want to play with it for sometime. but me got to complete somework before today afternoon. So, let me work with only one monitor for now :-)

konjam over'a enakae theriyuthu..engha poi mudiya pothoo LOL :D

Have a nice day everyone!

J

5 comments:

Krish said...

Kalakkunga J...

Appidiye adha oru photo eduthu podunga....
Naangalum pakknulla...ok...

J said...

naanghalum nenachom..aana camera kaila illai. sis eduthutu poyirukaa...oorla irunthu vanthathum padam thaan :D

BZ said...

Hey nice.
But you know dual monitor kidaichalum, soon we wont have enough deskspace again! :)

REFLEX said...

enga poyi mudiyum...., recession period la semi monitor dhaan :).
I will suggest the same in my company. Even I need a bigger monitor to watch movie, oh sorry, to debug :).

J said...

SK - mm right :-)

reflex - Ahem :-)