Sunday, March 26, 2006

Kaadhal Kondein

Me carry lunch box from home. Always ask my mom to give proper food kept in a proper way in the box too, so that there is no embarrasment when I have with someone. I need not say too, cos mom is a good cook and has an art in her hands; she keeps our home very neat and always concentrate in cleaning the home.

oru naal ...

That day, Amma cooked some parupu (Ah, forgot the name) in the morning which has been soaked all through the night. Lunch ku idly nu nenaikaren. and side dish intha kurumaa koduthaangha.

Scene location: cafeteria

I went to have food and my friend came and sat with me. Me happily opened the lunch box, I sensed the kuruma smell with that paruppu smell too. I realized that its cos the whole morning time the box has been closed and obviously we cant avoid the smell.

My friend slowly told me "I think the food is spoiled, some smell is coming out of it". I was like Grrrr. Asked him to move to another table if he cant sit there and I continued my lunch. Felt bad for sometime but after I came home, it was all fun explaining it to my mom and sis :-)

"kadaisiyaa ennai kaadhal kondein Dhanush maathri aakitiyaeee" nu amma kita kathitu irunthen LOL :D

J

2 comments:

Krish said...

//"kadaisiyaa ennai kaadhal kondein Dhanush maathri aakitiyaeee" nu amma kita kathitu irunthen//

LOL....!

Idhukkudhaan naam luch kondu varthe illa :)

REFLEX said...

Same problem is with Mullangi sambar.
:). Thanga mudiyadhuda saaami.
Namme type food aa ippadidhaan :).