Thursday, April 27, 2006

Yesterday ..

My brother has come from Chennai as he is not feeling well. Viral fever maathri iruku. Though the temperature has reduced, he is very tired and his knee is aching a lot. Anyway, this post is not abt his health or bad mood.

Yesterday, my sis took him to the hospital. When the doctor asked him a few questions abt the symptoms and the previous treatment and all, he asked

Doctor: "Injection engha poataangha?"
Brother (dulla): "Chennai'la Doctor"
Doctor (kadupula): "Ada, un odambula engha pa poataangha"

My sis came home, described this incident and I was LOL :D. She said "angha siripu varala dii. ivan paavama ukaanthutu irunthaan. ippa solrappa siripu varuthu" :-)

[I tried writing the conversation in English, but Tamizh'la solra effect varalai ;-)]

Have fun!

J

6 comments:

Me said...

..lol...reminds me of few sv shekar jokes....

...btw never knew u had a brother...

J said...

Ah, seriously???? anyway, FYI, I have 1 younger sis and 1 younger brother, Me :-)

Aravind said...

muhahaha...similar to "okkarara edathula katti doctor ..appo konjam thalli okkaranga sir".
tamil effect illatiyum I cud understand..

J said...

Thanks for dropping by, Aravind :-)

REFLEX said...

Good one.

J said...

Reflex - long time!! thanks :-)