Monday, April 10, 2006

Bday - Morning Surprise from A

After talking to A till 12.15 in the morning, I was browsing, bloghopping till 2AM and slept. Got up by 6'oclock with my brother's call. Continued attending calls from my cousin brother, mother-in-law. I was all sleepy even after talking to them :p Started sleeping again. Our door bell rang; thought its our watchman's announcement for drinking water or milk guy. So, didnt care to get up and open the door; Amma got up and went, she came to my room and said, "somebody is standing there with a bouquet. Should be for you. Poi paaru"nu. Tadaah! avlo thaan, me woke up :D Rushed to the entrance, opened the door.

"J?", the person asked. I was eager to grab the flowers to know the sender before answering his questions, hehe :p I nodded my head; he handed over the beautiful, pleasant Yellow + Red roses :-) He doubled the happiness by giving another parcel to me, I was like "This one too??" :p That guy left. The gift was wrapped with a dark red color gift paper and I saw the gift note on it. My eye balls were moving left and right to read all the lines at once (Adada):p Firstly, it saw the signature "H" (Husband :p) and confirmed it was from him :-). I felt really senti, happy, blushing etc etc after reading the actual note (see below pic) :-)



"Naakosam puttaeva? -- enakaaga pirandhaaya?" How creative, sweet message :-)

I came to the hall. Amma was also eager to see the gift. Guessed the gift and I was restless to confirm it :p Opened carefully as to not to tear the wrapper. Yipeee! it was a big, cute, sweet, yellow teddy bear :-):-) Me all smiles :-):-):-) Shouting "Yehhhh" and my mom was making fun of me :-). I kept the teddy bear on my lap, pampered it for sometime :-) I wanted to talk to A immediately to let him know that I got his gift, so logged on to YM and was expressing my happiness. He called me immediately and was simply smiling to see (or hear) me happy, singing, hurrahing and pampering him :-) :-)

It was really a surprise, cos he does not like celebrating bdays and all, so thought he would not take pain to gift me :p I had a tough time getting a gift for his bday too.

The stuff that I got as my bday gift:



Flowers, Teddy bear from A, a greeting card from my brother and a kutty purse cum handbag from my mother-in-law.

Last but not the least one--other than the above stuff, I got wishes and blessings from a few relatives and friends (via phone calls, e-mails and blog). Thanks to them too :-)

Cheers!

15 comments:

BZ said...

Aha!!
Suppper!
Glad to know you had a fantabulous bday! :))

Enjoy maaadi!!! :)

J said...

Thanks, SK :-)

Me said...

aaha super-duper b'day pol irukku....neenga ezhudhina style aa paathala unga excitement puriyudhu......:))

.....aaaga konji konji ezhudhi card kuduka aaramichitaanga ba...aramichitaanga.....:p

there is something nice abt cards...even when u see yrs later ....it will bring in the same excitement....:))

(phone calls and e-mails)....appo comments la nanga lam koovinadhuku no thanks aaa.....?

Whoosh 2 said...

pirandhanaal vaazhthukkal.. thaamadhathirukku mannikavum :)

J said...

Me - :-) en, neengha elaam apdi card koduka maateenghala??? :-) antha pic podalaama vendaamaanu kooda yosichen, but finally I uploaded. Cant I?

>>it will bring in the same excitement

Exactly, Me :-) I was slightly feeling irritated, scared in the afternoon; took a break and wrote this post--hammmaaa, I got that excitement mood again :-)

>>(phone calls and e-mails)....
Achachoooo, Me, ungha kanla paarvai illa, Jyothi dhaan :D

Whoosh - mikka nandri :-)

Me said...

card koduka maateenghala

ada neenga vera....oru potti nariya irukku....

seri neenga enna baasha thangachiya...oru dharava comment post panna rendu dharava display aagudhu.....:p

J said...

Meeeeeee, LOL :D vara vara ungha nakkaluku alavae illaama pochu :-) net problem pola, submit panna apram kooda it was not displaying my comment, so I did again. hhmm

Nabeel said...

wish you a happy birthdy, and "ALL YOUR PRAYERS SHALL BE ANSWERED". MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

Anonymous said...

Your happiness and excitement is so contagious.. I was grinning ear2ear reading your post.. brought back a lot of memories
..seri eppo oru all telugu post poda poreenga?

J said...

Nabeel - Thanks a lot :-)

Raji - Ahem! Nice to hear from u, Raji. Telugu post dhaane, poatruvom :D u know Telugu??

IBH said...

hey j how are u?? it is been long time..

seri since it is toolong that i missed ur marriagepost or is it something else that i dont understand?:)

belated birthday wishes!

NS said...

wow, looks very cute..:) the excitement shows in every word..:) yellow unga favorite colora? yellow roses, teddy...;-)

J said...

ibh -- Haiiiiii :-) Long time! I just thought abt u and a few other bloggers when I wrote the "Good News" post (check it out for details). Cos I remember you guys consoling me nicely for one of my polambals :-)
BTW, U didnt miss anything, IBH. unghakita sollaama kalyanam elaam panna maaten :-) I got engaged :) last week thaan blog'la post pannen. And I started writing abt this new life :-) avlo thaan. Thanks for the wishes :-)

Nithya - :-):-) No, green is my fav color. ethuku yellow anupinaanghanu therla. kaekaren :p

Shiv said...

Nice to know u had fun..wishes to you...:)

J said...

Shiv - thanks thanks :-)