Saturday, April 22, 2006

Aaatha naan pass aayiten

Sister and I have started learning car driving. Ah, having fun early in the morning :-) Dont know why/how I enjoy. probably a new stuff; change in my daily routine. Having my sis with me is too good. nice company I have for this class. Both of us getting up early (5.45Am) and tease each other when we drive, oattify others in the road when we mess up things etc etc :-)

Anyway, we went to get our learner license today. Our instructor has asked us to stay very cool and said that we need not prepare for the test. But the owner guy asked us to read the sample questions (230) in some book and then wanted us to appear for the test.

My sis took a look at all questions yesterday itself. Surprisingly, me who take every silly thing/test seriously, did not prepare till today morning. We left home by 10AM, filled some forms in the driving school, and started to RTA office. Chumma started reading that book and was answering wrong for most of the questions I tried :-) my sis was making fun and giving correct answers. "kadaisila naan mattum pass aayida poren"nu vera kindal panna.

When we were waiting outside, I slowly covered first 100 questions (dho da:-)) and was like completely cool. Angha kooda koothu adichutu irunthom :-) We saw ppl giving the test and ccoming out with the learner licence. My sis then commented "ivloo sirichutu, apram licence kedaikaama veliya vanthaa, elaarum kevalama nenaipaangha..illa di?" nu. udanae naan "pass'o fail'o, sirichutae veliya vanthudu. apdiyae chumma namma bag la irunthu oru paper kaila pidichutu vathuru" :D

Our turn came, appo kooda coola irunthen. All the questions were from the book and we both scored 18/20 each. Yipeee :-)

Ammakitta we asked to pray for the test ;-), so we called her after coming out of the hall. Appo amma sonna statement adhu "enna, 2 perum test mudichutu, Aatha naan pass aayiten'nu phone panreenghala" :-)

Have a good weekend!

J

5 comments:

Me said...

congrats J!

hey if u get a chance get a international driv licence as well...:)

Krish said...

oooooooooooo...
Congratz J!

Naanum car driving learn pannanum ...

Have great week ahead J!

J said...

Me - thanks :-) yep, planning for the international licence.

Krish - thanks to u too :-) mm its very interesting, Krishna. Good Luck!

Me said...

j post something ...its so boring...:p

J said...

hehe :D