Thursday, April 06, 2006

Krish's tag

Krishna has tagged me to write a story in 55 words.

===============
Title - Thanks!

If there was a post reg tagging in somebody's blog, she used to see if her name was specified. But everytime it was a disappointment for her. She felt more happy when she saw J as first name in Krishna's post. She wanted to dedicate the tag post for him as a token of thanks!

===============

Krishna - I meant what I said! Thanks a lot for tagging me (you were the first one to do that) and sorry for taking it up so late! (Me, now dont give me a weird look hehe :p).

12 comments:

Me said...

aaga tag ezhudha aaramichitaanga ba aramichitaanga....innimel inga tagaa dhan iruka pogudhu.....

anyways i dont have anything against tag or ppl writing tag....i just dont like to write it....and if the tag is too long...i dont read it either....;)

J said...

>>innimel inga tagaa dhan iruka pogudhu

apdi elaam onum ilai :-)

Krish said...

:)

Thanks J!

@Imsai ME:
//innimel inga tagaa dhan iruka pogudhu//
I tagged her one year ago.....
so don't worry....

J said...

Krish - one year ago vaa???? X-( 5 months old--avlo thaan. hhhmmm.

Me said...

hey just wondering if u were so interested in writing tags y did u write it so late....

J said...

I am more interested to see that someone has considered me, gave a little importance and tagged me too. Ezhutharathu elaam enakum kashtam thaan :p

ippa romba mukiyam idhu :-)

che sara sara said...

that was real nice short story

che sara sara said...

i didnt know about you..otherwise u would have been bitten by tag bug long back

Marutham said...

Ippo dhaan puridhu Y KRISH made a statement in my TAG'nu?~!
Any ways, J i hope you wont make me wait for 5 long months'nu? :) And i did not know you earlier... :)
Bye!

Marutham said...

PS: I have just blogrolled you.Join the family!

Me said...

marutham....join the familyaaa...appo Jku sothula pangu kudupeengala.....:p

J said...

Sophia - achachooo :-) Thanks for dropping by!

Marutham - hehe :-) Thanks for blogrolling; I blogrolled u last week itself :-)

Me - Intha Naaradhar velai elaam eppolaenthu ?? :D