Thursday, June 07, 2007

Missing Home :(

I am missing my family so much these days. I want to go home and stay there for a long time without any interruptions/duties etc. I wish I could rewind my life and live the peaceful, happy time that I spent with them. That life was more balanced with work and comfortable ppl around, ppl who loved me for what I am. I had my mom and sis nearby to vent out my fear, angry, insecured feelings etc. Had ppl who listened to me whatever I blabber. I need not worry if they would mistake me if I shout at them. I even scold my mom and get along easily in a couple of days. Even if I dont talk to her, she begins with "kutty raaja, I love you" while getting me coffee/snacks.

We bought a fan this weekend, and it was good to sleep with the silent breeze blowing to the face constantly. I am a kind of person who wakes up as soon as the fan is switched off in the room. my mom uses this technique during the weekend when I sleep for a long time. I remembered all these when I got the air from the fan and slept. When I got up the next day morning, before I opened my eyes, for a sec, I thought I was at my home and I had a smile and was thinking that my sis would be sleeping in the bed and I could see my mom in the other room when I sit up. When I woke up, I didnt know where I was and couldnt control my tears for not seeing my ppl around.

Reason for all these: my mom and sis are moving from Hyd to Chennai next week finally to live with my brother. My brother has got a better job and he is in a position to support my family. All for good, I know. I could not take the fact that my family will not be there in Hyd when I go back and I started feeling lonely since then :'( The shifting was in our plan but it kept postponing for some reasons. So I wasnt serious when I came here. But things got changed and here is the shifting.

My sis is taking care of all the shifting work. Avangha thaniya elaam panrathae enaku kashtama iruku. I know she has to learn all these and she is really capable of doing this. but still, I was always there with them in all the majority tasks that happened at home. "Odambu thaan ingha iruku, manasu motham angha thaan iruku" -- I am literally going through this. I dont feel like talking to anyone :'(

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi J,dont worry sis...life is like that..i used to be like that same feelings what u have now....but we have to face all sort of things in our life....be positive and stay happy...

Raju said...

Hmmm.. enakkum ippadi thonumbodhu edhachum ninaichu thethikka vendiyadhudhan.. Why dont u start counting down for the release of Sivaji? ;) Now that summer is up, it is time to visit places like Niagara.. so cheer up! :)

Anonymous said...

Cheer up and do not worry.

There is no place like home and leaving the beloved people far away is a difficult feeling.

Look at the positives in life and take heart that there are concerned people here too and talk to friends whenever you are let down.

Hope you start feeling better soon.

REFLEX said...

ur sister is learning many things in ur absence.
ur brother is going to hav responsibility, kalyan panna family aa easy ya maintain pannuvaan.

Idhu ellam benefits. I understand "manasu kekkadhu".

J said...

Banu - welcome here. thanks for those nice words :-)

Raju - haha :-) exactly. I booked for June 15th 4.30pm show. How abt you?

S - Yes, I am feeling better now. thanks, S :-)

Reflex - hai, how r u? long time! yes, thats very true. thanks.

REFLEX said...

J: Me romba busy ya. Ippo thaan konjam time kedaikudhu. I lost all my freq visitors, marupadiyum sekkanum :). athukara nalama ?.

Anonymous said...

Hi J,
I have been reading your blog for quite a while...
Today after reading your post felt like post a few words....
Dont worry J...yellam seri akidum...all these feeling will be for a short period of time...appuram you will get used to it or you will get over it....its just a matter of time.

Enjoy your show of Sivaji...

Another J :)

Me said...

idhellam vazhaikaila sagajam..ma..

..did you miss your father the same way as you missed your mom, sis & bro yesterday?...time heals every pain..i am not implying that your affection decreases over time...all i am saying is that in a few years you will realize that your mom and family cannot be with you all the time...

sorry if i sounded a little rude...

Adiya said...

mm. understand. Change is the only constant in life. chillax

J said...

Reflex - yes fine. thanks for asking.

Anon - thanks for taking time to comment here. You came from Raju's blog? cos Sivaji pathi angha thaan sonnen :p

Me - tell me about it :'(

Adiya - yep, very true.

Me said...

appidna? enna solla vareenga?

J said...

Me - I mean, "yes what you said is true and I know that." ingha ppl apdi use panraangha. adhaan oru chinna bit'a poaten :D overa poyidichi :p

Me said...

lol..okok..

Badri said...

>:D<

J said...

Badri - thanks!