Wednesday, June 27, 2007

sad news

Cinematographer & Director Jeeva (Unnalae Unnalae dir) passed away yesterday. I was shocked when I read the news. ivlo chinnappa epdi heart attack vanthathunu..avlo stress feelings irukumaa avanghaluku elaam..
same thing happened to one of my relatives too a couple of years back..we all had fun in our cousin's wedding and next month the same day, we heard that he had sudden heart attack. nambavae mudiyalai.

Its high time that people should be aware of their health. intha maathri talented ppl, hhmm avanghaloda talent apdiyae maranji poyidthu...mind relaxing class, antha maathri elam poganum. I dont know what to say...paavam.

condolences to his family!

3 comments:

Me said...

:(

Anonymous said...

Was a talented individual :-(

Raju said...

Hmm... totally agree with you. I also wish this loss rings a bell to others, and they start taking care of their health.