Monday, May 11, 2009

Interior Decoration

Busy home cleaning this Sunday. I am a cleanliness freak. I do a mini house cleaning everyday and major cleaning once in a month or when I have guests or whenever I see the need for it - whichever comes earlier. April - May school courses got over on Saturday and another couple of courses have started today. So, I had Sunday off, and I took the cleaning task.

In the middle of cleaning, I felt that the arrangement of things in the hall was boring (1.5 yrs'a adhae place) and wondered if I could change it. (I was watching Design on a Dime show on HGTV, may be that was the reason :p). I am a fan of 'freestyle' show too. I used to watch when I came to USA but not anymore. Is this show coming these days? So, A and I had a quick layout discussion (ahem!) and finally changed the direction of couch, dining table, coffee table and TV. Wow, quite refreshing! etho pudhu place'la iruka feeling.

I love to learn the interior decoration techniques. There are lot of ways of doing things. But when we study the field, we know the right way of doing things or at least know why we are doing something. I realized this from my Web Design classes.

Have a great week,
J.

5 comments:

preethi said...

I used to clean on alternate days but now with Jay crawling around, i've gotta clean everyday. He knows de corner i had missed, correct'a anga poi kupaiya allittu varuvan :)
I too like HGTV, my fav show is House Hunters.

J said...

oh ya, inum careful'a irukanum la. House Hunters - eppavathu channel maathrappa vanthaa paapen.

Me said...

UNoHu calls me clean freak!

Photo anupunga..& i will upload and send you photos which i have been promising to do from god knows when

J said...

oh ungha veetla neenghala? A is completely opposite. veedu kalaikara velai :)

ya photos anuparen.

AMIT said...

So you know interior decoration?


Domain registration india