Tuesday, May 09, 2006

T(amil)elugu

Today I was talking to my colleague, who is a Telugu guy. I generally talk to him in Telugu + English. inaiku, unknowingly this has come out of my mouth. Something he said that has been done already. For that, I asked "oh, so idhi erkanavae aayipoyindhaa?". He understood and said "Yes" also LOL :D

For a moment I felt that something is wrong. Then I realized its a Tamil word inbetween. pakkathula irukavan enna nenachaano - "intha ponuku Telugu theriyum nu nenachen, ippadi thaan Tamizh'a nadula poattu poattu pesudhaa". Ah, felt embarrassed LOL :D

Achachoo, varunkaalathula enna enna kalanthu pesa porenoooo :D

J

8 comments:

Me said...

...paavam andha payyen...techie enna sonnalum yes nu sollanamay....:p

seri enna krish romba naala aalaye kaanam...

J said...

Me - :-)). mmm aama, dont know, Me. ooruku poyirukaaro ennamo.

REFLEX said...

This reminds me an incident. In our society few of my office colleagues r staying and all r tamil people. So one day and north indian girl was crossing and he told to another guys as "Machi, super figure illa" ?. The other guy said , dei tamizh la pesi tholai da.
the first one replied, dei TAmizh la thaane da pesinen.
Ada Rama, super figure ellam ippo tamizh ayidcha :).

J said...

Reflex - LOL :))

Me said...

lol @ reflex's...

Whoosh 2 said...

believe me.. done that waayyyyyyyyyy too many times ;)

Whoosh 2 said...

@reflex: hey, the first time I read ur comment, I thought to myself "Idhu tamizh dhaaney".. Only later did I realize :D

J said...

haha :D :))