Wednesday, May 17, 2006

NeeNda naaL kanavu

I always wanted to drive playing songs alound for a long distance esp while raining...Wooooo thats heaven for me to imagine -- immediately gives me some emotional energy :-) see, even now :-)

And a part of it happened yesterday. Yes, for the first time, I drove the car _alone_ with all those initial hiccups. Played "Thoti Jaya" songs (nothing special, generally saw that cassette in front and picked it). The two lovely melodies "Uyirae en uyirae", "Yaaridamum thondravillai" and the peppy song "Jaari singaari" -- I enjoyed the drive completely. Something I did for me, myself for the first time :-):-) Its actually a nice feeling !! I recommend it to others too. hehe :-)

I am waiting for my license without which I cant take the car in the main road. sterday, chumma engha area'la kutty kutty sandhu elaam suthitu irunthen.

License vantha apram, I am planning to take for a long distance whenever I feel bad....to do something I love and change my mood myself without expecting anyone...happppaa, atlast I got a company now!!! till now, mood change always depends on some person whom I cant expect to be with me all the time.

anyway, adhi story (as telugu ppl say) :-)

J

8 comments:

Raji said...

Hey J,
Glad to notice that u are back to your happy normal self.

Have fun driving.

Finally started my own blog

J said...

Thanks, Raji!

>>Finally started my own blog
Wow wow, cool :-)

Me said...

J long time back...meaning 6-7 yrs back i was like this....yedhuku eduthaalum kovam varum....sollavum mudiyaadhu..sollama irukavum mudiyaadhu...varutham dhan minjum....

slowly i started to realize....i cannot change how things happen around me but i can change the way i take it.....

changed slowly...it was tough ...it took me 6 yrs...lot of bad things happens everyday but i have developed this i dont care attitude.....varthu paatu enna aaga pogudhu sollunga ...irukaravanga mela erinji uzhuvom...avangalum vittutu poiduvaanga....

seri en ippo ivalo periya dialognu kekarathuku minnadi naney solren...neenga sonnadha paatha [ I am planning to take for a long distance whenever I feel bad ] neenga ippadi dhan iruka pora maadhri theriyudhu....

problemaa fix panna nenaikaadheenga J...source of the problemaa kandu pidichi adha remove pannidunga.....

J said...

Me - I am stunned after reading your comments....ingha nadakarthu epdi apdiyae solreeengha....exactly the same phase I am going through...and its consoling that atleast at some point of time, I can change my attitude (like you)...Thanks, Thanks a lotttt, Me.

Raji said...

Me..

>>i cannot change how things happen around me but i can change the way i take it.

Beautifully written, it was like a god sent answer to the problem gnawing my mind this morning.

Thanks

J said...

Raji, Ahaa, good :-) Me, neengha enghayooo poyiteengha :-))

Me said...

J: romba neram yosichen (meaning 5 mts ...:p) podalama vaanama nu.....enna da ivan lam advice panran nu nenachiteenga na...but then decided to put it....

Raji:...ur comment made my morning as well...am all smiles...:)

J said...

Me - Chacha, neengha advice panna poi apdi nenaipaenaaa...ipdi naalu per sonna thaanae, naan konjam thiruntharathuku...so never think like that :-)

>>am all smiles...:)
Ahem :-) Have a nice Friday and a weekend too!!