Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Scribbling ...

Me in a very bad mood since yesterday. Getting irritated often, very impatient, want to be alone (as I am most of the times), want to feel bad for being alone, want to cry aloud, want to run away from this place, want to be very adamant and irritate everyone around, dont want to depend on someone else for my happiness, dont want to expect someone to spend time with/for me, shouting at my mom (poor person!) for silly things too, want to divert myself from this mood, trying to do something different but everything turning down useless, trying out different combination of songs in my playlist, controlling myself not to do all the above said things and act like a normal person -- sounds like totally gone case ryt?

Whatever, thats what my condition right now. I dont have any place other than "my" blogspot where I can scribble all these...

Yesterday I was trying this and enjoyed that time -- Thanks Vikki. seekiram answer enna'nu solu...porumayae illa hhhmm..

Ah, venting out really helps for girls...I am feeling better!

J

2 comments:

Whoosh 2 said...

u are most welcome :)

J said...

sari sari :-)