Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Dont know what to call it

I have started attending some class (details later) in the evening. So, me going out of office everyday by 6.15pm and coming back by 8.30pm.

And this was my timing when I attended some java class in Radiant institute in Tambaram when I was doing my college.

U know what, I didnt even think abt it today, but the same environment, climate etc etc made me automatically reminisce those days. OMG, I enjoy it :-)

same summer, same travel, same kind of attending class, taking notes, answering in the class, coming back in the busy traffic in the night...Ah, I miss my college now ...hmm..For couple of hrs, I just went from this software coding world to my own lovely cozy college/hostel life. Have you ever felt it? Its not generally thinking abt the old life urself but the circumstances/environment getting you that feeling.

Appa, we used to come to mess directly after the class, have food, chat for sometime in the hostel room or bund (under the tree) ..Those days ..Oh no :(

8 comments:

Whoosh 2 said...

There is this girl in my office team.. pretty neat looking one.. So, here cubicle is like right on the opposite side of mine, that if I lift my head up a little, I can see her..

Whenever I do this, I get reminded of my college, where I used to do the samething.. I would just stand up a little to see what the females were upto on the other side of the desk!

J said...

adapaaavi..unmaiya ipdi othukara da nee..very good:-)

BZ said...

Nostalgia... they call it :))
Happens to me all the time.

Vijay Ramamurthi said...

:)
arasiyalla ithellaam romba sahajam!!

Krish said...

:)

ok enjoy it...J

Me said...

nanum indha post potadhu lendhu waiting...yarachum enna class nu kaypaanga nu.....yaarum kekala cha...:(

j sollunga what have u joined....kung fu, karate, boxing....??

Ardra said...

sigh....this si what escapes when I go off on such trips...

J said...

SK - oh ya :-)

Vijay - haha :-)

Krish - ya thanks :-)

Me - unghaluku en pa vambu?:-)

Ardra - sorry, I didnt get u..