Monday, February 13, 2006

Books

no home pc. didnt want to watch TV. So, utilised my time at home reading couple of books last week.

1) Jonathan Livingston Seagull
2) The Emotional Energy Factor: The Secrets High-Energy People Use to Beat Emotional Fatigue

Ultimate books for ppl like me (who goes down often).

me trying to improve my reading habits. completed the first book; very small one. That itself gave me tons of happiness :-)

And I have started 14th chapter (25 chapters actually) in the 2nd book.

came with full of high spirits today morning :-) Everything seems to be possible and I am in a mood to complete watever work assigned to me. ennamo, cant explain that happiness, energy level :p

btw, I have to take (the same old) class for this year' freshers tomorrow. As I have done it thrice, I am not _that_ scared this time. Anyway got to refresh the topics. started that now....

take care.

And my leg is ok now. Managed whole day at office today. thanks for all your comments!

bye,
J.

9 comments:

Me said...

books and me are at opp ends.....when ever i go to sparks blog i get excited and think abt reading books but it dies out after a while...i dont watch tv either...1/2hr - 1 hr max....that too while going to sleep...still wondering where all my time goes....

J said...

>>still wondering where all my time goes....

neengha idhayae solitu irungha :)

btw, abt reading habit, enakum athae thaan prachanai. but i want to improve that habit. so apdiyae kashtapatu concentrate pani padika aarambichuta, antha flow thaana vanthudum, Me :-)

Krish said...

//hhhmm only when we experience pain, will realize the importance of each part of our body.//
Acho.. get well soon...

happy reading :)

J said...

long time dumbs..nice to c ur comments :)

Thanks, Krishna. I am doing good.

Me said...

adutha post podunga j ...bore adikadhu...

expertdabbler said...

JLS super choice.
Aduthu 'The Alchemist'
padikavum :)
me used to read.
blogs ippo neraya time saapidudhu :(

J said...

Me - ya ya..:-)

PK - Ohh Thanks for the reference. "'The Alchemist'" adhuvum JLC maathiriya PK??

Me said...

ya ya solli 4 naal aachi

J said...

Me, 2 posts poattutom la..paarunga :-)