Tuesday, January 24, 2006

My perfect lover

Whoosh tagged me (Thanks ra) ..

Here I go:

1. should be caring, understanding
2. should be pampering me frequently ;-)
3. should be confident (enaku thaan ilai, let him have;-))
4. should be encouraging (me having lot of negative thoughts, i badly need someone to keep advising me to come out of my bad feelings)
5. lot of sense of humour (adhu nammakita adhigamavae iruku :p) and playing, chumma fighting with me :-)
6. should be possessive abt me. adhukaaga over'a ilai :-)
7. should be loyal.
8. should know/understand Tamizh ( I liked this point in Vikki's version too. I can express my happiness/sadness "properly" _only_ in Tamizh :-))

I am done :-)

[breaking the rule] am not tagging anyone :p

Enjoy,
J

P.S. Krishna, I remember your tag too. will take up soon :-)

13 comments:

Vijay Ramamurthi said...

chumma fighting with mea hmm...:)

Me said...

this tag reminds me of an old sv shekar film where he goes looking for an ideal girl with a 10 point list....

Whoosh 2 said...

yeah me, i was thinking of exactly the same film while doing the tag.. i was telling myself, "ingai scene-a oru list tharein, vandhu maata poradhu total opposite aa iruka podhu" nnu.. :)

thanks j :)

true, thittumbodhum tamizh la thitturadhu maathiri varaadhillai!! :) adhaan andha point! ;)

Me said...

dei vikki unmaya sollu...thittu vaangumbodhey tamizh la vangaradhu dhaney unnaku pidikum....;)

Krish said...

good ..good... all tyhe best J !

Aana enndoda tag-a neenga atleast remembereing...ok.ok..hmph....hmph..hmph...

me feeling angry, sad, hopeless, abandoned since u didn't take it up :(

:-) chumma only J... Take up only if *u* r really intested...okvaa...

Ardra said...

hmm.i've done this one too...

BZ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Me said...

comment podunga...illa pudhu post podunga... and pls indha word verficationa off pannidunga..romba kashtama irukku

J said...

Me - oh yes yes..busy, Me..will write sometimes :) Thanks! apram word verification - :) aasaya comment irukunu open panna, ethavathu spam message irukum. vaazhkaila entha entha aematrathathaan thaangarathu.athuku thaan enable pani iruken :)

logic said...

J,
I think i know you.I traced from SK.And you wud have guessed me too!!(Better not disclose..we can take offline)..good to see cute pages here..

Read your last but one post.."observation"..and getting hurt taking comments personally..

J, I advice donot change this habit of yours..
You know when ppl tend to know that you are taking their comments by heart and getting hurt they will become even more closer to you..had happend to me many times in life..
So be what you are..you are always right..

Krish said...

Hello J,

Enna sathame kanom??

have great day... gerat weekend... great Feb..great years....

bye4now...

Me said...

krish avanga superstar maadhri...eppo post poda poranga nu avangalkay theriyadhu...ana blog update panna vendiya nerathuku correcta update pannuvanga...

J said...

logic - Heyy thanks for dropping in ur comments. good one :)
idhu collegela vacha nick name'ah? If yes, then i guessed you correctly.

krish, Me - am back am back :-)