Sunday, October 16, 2005

Watchman :'(

Our apartment watchman expired day b4 yesterday night :( ippa nenachaa kooda kanavu maathri iruku :(
last week relatives kooda veliya poyitu varappa, avara paathen. As usual, auto'ku pay panrappa elaam he used to see us near the gate. After the Dussera hols, I havent seen him. Friday morning, my Amma said that he was ill and admitted in Osmania hospital. servant maid sonaanghanu sonaangha. Appo I didnt take it seriously. Thought chumma etho odambuku pola and he would be back anyway'nu.

Saturday morning, Amma and myself were talking abt our watchman. Appo sonaangha, that he has got his first heart attack nu. konjam seriousaa irukaar'nu. I thought of going to hospital and see him. ippadi nenachutae balcony'la irunthu veliya paathutu irunthen. keezha oru naalu peru ninutu irunthaangha. I had a hunch that something related to our watchman only. I came inside. paatha my mom started talking to them. Telugu language problem'naala Hindi'la amma was asking. And I heard the reply as "marthae" ennamo. enakum hindi theriyaathu. I came outside and we called our sis who speaks Telugu well and she asked them. same reply. "Naidu sachu poyaeru". Oh no!! my mother started crying then. my mind went totally blank. Everything looked like a dream only. same kinda feeling happened when I heard my father's demise (six years back). ufff Hmmm.

My sis and myself rushed to the groundfloor and enquired the other guys (laundry guy, drivers ellaam). Naidu'va ooruku (Vijaywada) eduthutu poitaanghanu sonaangha :(
He is young only. 39/40 yrs thaan irukum. Entha age'la heart attack varuthunae theriya maatendrathu.

Dussera'ku money kaetu irukaar. Since we were busy with the relatives, my mom forgot abt that and she told me on Friday that we will have to give the money. kadaisiya kodukavae illai. Amma'ku athae kashtam :(
I came inside the room and literally cried for sometime. eppadi azhugai vanthathunae therla. antha blank mind appo thaan pochu enaku :(

eppavumae office'la irunthu late;aa thaan poven (~10.30 or 11pm). Vanthathum "Naaidu Naaidu" nu thaan koopduven. He used to say "Maa osthaanamma". Avara inimae paaka maatomnu nenachaa, kanla thani varuthu ippa kooda :'(

3 years'aa theriyum avara. Avarkita thaanae ellaa flat related problems;um soluvom. hhmm. aniku fullaa maathi maathi ithayae dhaan pesitu irunthom.

Hmm ennamo. next minute enna aagumnu theriyaatha vaazhkai. la?

Anyway, let his soul rest in peace !!

take care ppl!

bye,
J.

6 comments:

F e r r a r i said...

:-(
May his soul rest in peace!

Me said...

hey J i am sorry to hear that..40 yrs dhan nra modhu it is still worse...it is going to be painful journey for his family now.....

may his soul rest in peace....

REFLEX said...

Sad. May his soul rest in Peace.

J said...

Thanks for ur comments, Folks!

>>it is going to be painful journey for his family now

mm aama :( we have a meeting today in our apartment. avangha family'ku enna help pana mudiyumnu paakanum.

REFLEX said...

Instead of any financial help now, it wwill be better if a job is given to one of their family members. If not in ur appartment now, in some places known to u people.

Krish said...

Oh.. That's sad...

May his soul rest in peace...