Sunday, October 23, 2005

Feeling down !

I am feeling down often. sometimes with reason and sometimes without any reason. People/things around me seem to be fine but I am feeling down :( I am not able to concentrate on my work :( some sort of fear feeling is occupying my mind/heart most of the times and I hate that :'( I have been trying to overcome this phobia since few months by listening to good quotes, reading books, talking to ppl who encourage me etc. whenever I do that, I feel better. After sometime I am losing that courage.

I know that I am in a better position than thousands of ppl in the world. I should be happy with watever I have..Being aware of all these things and still feeling bad -- thats not good ryt? -- I hate myself :(
uff..horrible..
me trying to come out of this feeling by listening to songs, blogging, reading SL posts blah blah...my concentration level is diminishing day by day..I used to work _well_ before..I am not doing these days or I am not satisfied with my work..I come with loads of energy to work..but when i leave home, I am not having _that_ satisfaction these days....hhmm :(

some problem with me??? :-)

ppl, what do you do when you feel down?. Feeling bad is different. I am feeling soo low/down or watever, during which I get a feeling that I am not capable of doing anything, or I think I am doing bad at work, or I keep mulling over as to how to get out of this etc etc...hhmm :(

ok anyway,...take care ppl....Have a good week ahead!

bye,
J.

6 comments:

Vijay Ramamurthi said...

its a cycle...therell be an upward movement for anything thats going down...happens with most people :)
Cheer up :)

Me said...

1. Don’t spend too much time on office. I would say anything more than 8 hours is not productive.
2. Join some sports classes. Nothing can boost confidence than winning. Don’t join some aerobics and stuff like that. Join something in which you can learn, compete and win.

Don’t worry too much everything will turn out good....:)

J said...

Vijay -- thanks for your kind words :)

Me -- oyee, naan erkanave 1 year'a aerobics panitu iruken. etho adhu thaan ozhungha panrenu nenachutu iruken :p.
//Join something in which you can learn, compete and win.//

True! I agree!

thanks!

F e r r a r i said...

I agree with me. Dont spend more than 8 hrs per day!

And more important. Reading books, quotes etc is different. Have you tried finding what exactly you are afraid about?

Krish said...

I thought of writing like this many times :)

Don't worry gal... things will be allright...!

J said...

Ferrari -- mm try pani iruken Ferrari. but generally enaku bayam jaasthi..pudhusa ethavathu pannanumna udanae first bayam vandhudum...apram aana antha velaiya ozhungha paniduven..ennamo :)thanks :)

Krish -- u always giving me company ah? :-) nicee :)