Sunday, October 23, 2005

(Music) Instrumental class !

Am feeling fresh, brisk, rejuvenated now :-) Habbaa..enkita iruka ketta pazhakamae ithu thaan. irunthaa apdiyaee sogama irupen..illana gudhichutu irupen hehe :-) oru balanced state'la iruka maaten :p

Anyway, me and my close friend here at work are planning to join some music instrumental class in near future. namaku pidichatha kathukum pothu inum nallaa irukum la? ennoda fav 'music' thaan. Whatever feelings I have, I always want to listen to songs or intrumental ethuvenumnaalum kaepen. very soothing, warm it would be. paattu payithiyam naan :-)






mm enna instrument kathukalaam -- guitar, violin, veena ....?? ellaamae pidikara maathri iruku :p

chumma kaekren, which one do you like?

Have a lovely day all of you :-)

Cheers!
J.

10 comments:

REFLEX said...

violin is my choice. Even I wanted to learn when I was in my +2 but my Sir told me that u shud start at an early age and that time all ur fingers will be very flexible. But ponunga kai eppavum flexi dhaan :).

J said...

Reflex - Ahem :)

F e r r a r i said...

Violin!!
I learnt for 2 years. Appuram andha violin vaadhiyar paavam appadinu consider panni, stopped learning :-D

IBH said...

Veena my choice!

Krish said...

I have a secret desire to learn Violin.. Aana naam musicla big ZEEERRROOOOOOO :(

I tried flute.. the problem was I could not able get any sound out of it...In violin I don't think there is any problem fo me... :))


Let me know what you chose.. naama onna kathukkalaam....

JVC said...

it seems like you havent fixed on an instrument yet. violin is good, guitar also. but it depends. both you can carry easily on outside trips and play. keyboard will be difficult to carry in case you have a bigger one. I have a Yamaha PSR and shifting in between rooms itself is pain. but if you are serious enough and can spare time my vote is for veena!
in case you opt for a keyboard, drop me a word. would be able to help!

Vijay Ramamurthi said...

Well I started learning guitar starting this Jan. But then hands a major fact, ideally thin long flexible fingers, if thats the case, u can learn guitar pretty fast. Otherwise, which is the case with me , itll take time, so u need to have patience. My room mates keep saying as long as I cannot play papa kehthe hain in guitar for them, they wont consider me as a guitar player, well the best part is thats not going any soon:)))

Me said...

hello enna veena ,violin nu cha...unga rangeku tavil kathukoonga....:p

J said...

Ferrari - hahhahahah :))

ibh - nice nice :-)

Krish - good idea LOL :)) oh sure, unghaluku sollaamala :p

jvc - thanks! what is Yamaha PSR btw? mm aama ethuvum decide pannalai inum. ellaamae pidikara maathri iruku :p

Vijay - ohh ivloo matters irukaa. OMG! thanks for the info, Vijay. appa guitar enakum kashtam thaanu nenaikaren. mmm :))

Me -- adapaavi LOL :)) ippadi oatitiyae Meeeee :)

J said...

susubala - ya thanks for dropping in ur comments :)