* I called customer support and the call kept transferred to 5-6 people and I had to explain the issue again and again for ~45 min
* Finally, the last person gave an email id (X) to contact for these kinda issues (hhmm why not the first person do that?)
* I emailed and waited for couple of days to get a reply asking me to email to another address (Y) (why not they do themselves and get me a reply?)
* I emailed to the new id and waited for a day and got a reply asking my account information (still they didnt solve my issue)
* I sent all information and waited for couple of days
* They replied saying that there are 2 orders in my account (hhmm was that my question?)
* I replied again explaining the situation and asked them to clarify the issues before my order got processed (I became impatient by then)
* I got a reply after a couple of days asking me to forward this issue to email id X (thats where I sent my first email)
* I replied asking them the same question and didnt hear from them yet!
I understand that the customer support has to follow certain guidelines but it is pathetic to see the lack of common sense which irritates the customer. Wont they be careful enough to read the complete email thread and take responsibility to clarify the issue? I received two laptops last week and my incident in Dell customer support is still pending!
Fortunately, it was just a clarification request. I dont know how a person would suffer if there are any real order issues.