Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Where is the party?

Ah, namma ootla party :D

I liked this song from Silambaattam ..jolly song :-)


Other recent fav songs:

* Unn Thalai Mudi from Kadhalil Vizhundhen
* Thozhiya en kadhaliya from Kadhalil Vizhundhen

indha padathula songs elaam hit'nu enaku theriyathu. When I first heard 'Naaka Mukka', I didnt like and didnt listen to other songs...I was just checking the other day and when I talked to my sister, she made fun of me...'idhellam old songs ma, ippa dhaan kaekariya' nu..

I started listening to Vaaranam Aayiram and ofcourse 'Mundhinam Parthenae' became my fav..Other songs are yet to catch up.

J

9 comments:

Me said...

vaaranam aayiram paatheengala?

& thanksgiving plans enna?

Me said...

unga bloga paatheengala? header images laam kanam

J said...

oops! Me thanks for informing.

btw, Vaaranam Aayiram paathen.. oru vaati paakalaam..

weekend - chumma movie and clothes shopping...neengha enna paneengha?

Me said...

UNoHu did some shopping...innoor naal friends veetuku lunchku ponom...nethiki oru grihapravesathukku ponom...naalu naal leave parandhupochi...

Raju said...

Yeah, there is a unique rawness in the song.. Kalakkal songdhan...

Other recommendations - 2 songs from Abhiyum Naanum (1 by Kailash Kher and 1 by Madhu Balakrishnan) and 1 song in Aanandha thandavam (Kallil aadum).

Raju said...

Also check "Aanandha thaandavam" songs.. Awesome.

J said...

wow, thanks a lot, Raju. Will definitely check it out and let you now.

Ramya said...

Hey am reading this vry late..BTw, U have not mentioned unakena naan from kadhalil vizhundhen??

J said...

ya right, I forgot...thats a nice song too :-)