Thursday, June 01, 2006

Lesson for today

Actually learnt yesterday, got time to pen down only today. Dont believe or try to get happiness from other's thoughts or actions. You dont have any control over them and you end up getting hurt if it does not happen. So, dont expect it. It does not work out, I mean, it does not work out. Try to do things--which you can do "yourself"--for which you have rights to blame or appreciate or do whatever.

Trying this is hard for me cos I always get that *clound-nine* happiness when somebody remembers me and do some lil thing (I mean it) for me. I dont know why, I am brought up like that or practiced my mind like that. Its really a tough job for me to start practicing this lesson at this age. Anyway, I am going to try !!

J

9 comments:

Me said...

...from crying to lessons...samma improvement ponga...;)

....keep trying...:)

Krish said...

//Dont believe or try to get happiness from other's thoughts or actions//

kalakkittenga J :)) - Good lesson :))

J said...

adapaaveenghala, rendu perum vanthu aarudhal soluveenghanu paatha, ippadi kindal panreengha. mmmm thanks for the reply anyway :-)

Me said...

busy J pudhu post podunga....

J said...

yes, boss :-)

expertdabbler said...

makes lot of sense...
namma happiness ku nama dhaan accountability, responsibility, indha ty indha ty strong tea :P

expertdabbler said...

makes lot of sense...
namma happiness ku nama dhaan accountability, responsibility, indha ty indha ty strong tea ellam:P

J said...

haha :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey there!! Very nice content here. In my opinion, India is one of the coolest places to vist.. it’s like taking a history lesson, with all the modern comforts 
I used this site called India Travel Route, which has travel packages to India..check it out.. total luxury packages!!

The URL is: http://www.indiatravelroute.com/?channel=rgxblog13&adgroup=manadhinthedal.blogspot

Rock on!!