Friday, June 09, 2006

kandupidichen kandupidichen

Whenever I go down/feel bad, I was wondering what to do to bring my mood back to normal. Listening to songs in a bad mood is usual for me, so it stopped helping me, like no difference only. Car driving, hhmm enna solrathu, I need to be cautious all the time and making me not to enjoy the drive. When I was going in auto the other day, saw couple of temples on the way, and thought that I could come and sit there for sometime and see if it helps [yet to do it].

Yesterday, dont know why, I wanted to hurt myself, so thought i would go home by walk. After the strenuous aerobics class in the evening and bad cracks in my foot, I wanted to take the risk. Moreover, there is a **heavy** traffic in the road connecting my office and home, so I am waiting for auto for more than 1 hr these days. All these made me proceed with my decision.

I started walking, found way for myself in the traffic, seeing the big big banners in the road, cars, ppl, humming some song, crying sometime. I have climbed the flyover and when I reached the centre of it, there was a nice breeze and I felt like I have reached some heights in life and it was refreshing. I read somewhere that exercising/dancing/physical activities in general, motivates our emotional energy level. I found it working (as I believed it) after I walked for some distance and when I started gasping for air. I didnt really think anything positive or encouraged myself. I simply walked, walked, walked. avlo thaan. After that, there was no pressure in the heart/mind which I had when I started walking, and I felt very normal, calm breathing (neither happy nor sad type).

Good one!!! I recommend this practice :-) Inimae I will go for a walk.

Have a good weekend everyone!

J

11 comments:

Me said...

...now u dont want "A" to sing karuppu dhan ennaku pidacha coloru ...

Me said...

hyd veyil & pollution la daily nadandha it is bound to happen...

J said...

Ah, night'la Hyderabad la veyil irukaathu..angha eppadi? ;-) ...suppper comment Me LOL :D:D

Me said...

....what time do u start from office??

...inga raathri 8 varaikum veyil irukkum....innum konja naal kezhichi 9 varaikum....that was the most strangest thing for me when i came here....

J said...

:-O achachoo!!!

me starting by 9/9.30 pm these days..

Me said...

whaaaaaat? r they working u so much ....or neenga veetlendhu escape aayitu "A" oda chat panna ippadi planaaaa.....;)

Raji said...

rathiri 9:30 kku thaniya road lae nadanthu poreengala??
neengathan bharathiar kanda pudhumai penna?:)

J said...

:-) Me, naan kaalaila varathum late thaan...10/11AM...9.30pm is early for me..I used to go by 11pm too...A'oda chat elaam chance'ae ilai. He does not talk to me more than 5 min in the weekdays :(

Raji - :-) ingha 10pm varaikum makkal kootam jae jae nu irukum..so no bayam :-)

Syam said...

apdiye nadanthu pora valila oru kothu parotta saapitu poneengana innum nalla irukum...engaluku thaan andha kudupinai illa....

Me said...

hellooooooooooo....yaravadhu irukeengala....

J said...

syam - thanks for dropping by. Kothu parotta--Ahaa, mouth watering now :-)

Me - ya ya very much here, Me :-)