Friday, June 03, 2005

enaku oru unmai therinjaaganum ..

Blogrolling - Can someone explain this? well, naanum konjam padichu paathen. but avlova puriyalai or sariya padikalai I dont know. When some X is blogrolling your site, then whenever you update your site (post something or comment), will the X be informed of that?

I also dont understand why people inform/ask permission when they blogroll someone's site. The bloggers give read permission to the world ryt. Then why asking/informing them before blogrolling. neriya per comments'la paathu iruken. Even Me - you informed me after you added me in your list ryt? enaku appolaenthu kaekanumnu nenachen. athaan intha post.

Whatever I have in my blog is chumma I listed down the blogs which I read often or like reading. avangha permission elam kaetu irukanuma enna? :p

romba sillya etho kaekrenu mattum puriyuthu but paravala namma nanbargal thaanaenu post panren. no kindals ok? :-) kindal pannaalum paravala, please explain.

J

7 comments:

BZ said...

Ok J buddy,
Blogrolling pathi enakku therinjadhu solren.

You can manage the list of blogs u visit using Blogrolling.
Sign up and u can just list the blogs u would like to be displayed in your blogspot.

You would have had to make changes to the template to add a new blog, but in blogrollinh you dont have to worry about all the HTML stuff. There are so many(including me) who dont know zilch about HTML and still blog la?

Adhan.
Permission kekkardhu chumma. Just information kind of a thing.
ok I am done

Whoosh 2 said...

Hey.. adhu permission kekura maathiri yen nenachikureenga.. Oru intimation nnu vechikalaamey.. It is more of a testimonial to that person's blog when someone "blogrolls" him.. Feels good when u see ur site's link elsewhere on someone else's blog na!? So, solradhulla enna thappu irukku.???

:)
Vikkki

Krish said...

It's my turn on blogrolling.com :
There is an option in blogrolling to mark the blogs with some * or any tag when it gets updated.

Thx for linking me... I have blogrolled you- hope u don't mind ;)

Me said...

j...same as SK and krish...

indha photocopy machine aa xerox machine namba sollalaya adhu madhri linking aa blogrolling nu sonnan.....

i haven't tried my hand at blogrolling but tried bloglines...you could get feeds from all the blogs u r interested in .... and it also highlights when a new post is on the blog...try it...its really good....saves lot of time....but it is slow so u cant comment first :(

J said...

SK - oh athaana matter mm thanks d :)

Vikki - u reminded me of this dialogue in one of the KB's movies :) Ah athu ennanu yosikaren, gavanam varalai.
oh yes I agree with ur statement. thanks

Krish - oh updates pathi kedaikarthu unmai thaana. cool. and Grrrr @ the statement :) thanks too.

Me - thanks for the info. will try it out.

ioiio said...

adhu permission ellam illai..
hey nanba.. naan pannitten.. nee eppo panna porey naaye'nnu oru echarikkai..

Oru naalu vaaram wait panni paarpaom..Thirumbi pannalanna thookiduvomla!!!

J said...

Hey sathya, nice to know that u r reading my old posts :))

mm blogrolling pathi ippa thaan da puriyuthu. adapaavinghala - naan ennamo ethonu'la nenachutu irunthen hhm :))