Wednesday, March 09, 2005

me this week..

I am not feeling well since this sunday. Somehow got physically sick, which made me mentally sick too. I was not in a mood to come to the office on Monday (hhm for me changing the team). I thought that I would get a mail on Monday but my good/bad luck, I didnt get any. But for my surprise, the QA sign off got postponed cos of last minute problems (chachacha). For the past 3 days, I have been planning to leave the office early, but I couldnt do that. I could not attend my aerobics sessions also (oh seekiram odambu sariya ponum !!). But thank God, I am not able to eat much (rice or snacks or sweets which add calories) cos of this bad cold and fever, so compensating somehow :p.

Monday has gone this way. I didnt mail anyone (though I had to reply for my close friend's mail, I didnt do). when I was busy fixing (with no mood) the LMP (last minute problem) for the sign off, I got a mail from my close friend, Z, saying that she was feeling bad for something. Had it been a casual mail mail, I would have replied the next day morning. But it was not. So, I had spent time composing a mail saying this and that to console her. Ah, meanwhile, I got another mail from her saying that she was feeling ok and she asked me to ignore her last mail.. adipaavi :-) ..anyway I felt happy for her and finished my reply to the previous mail and sent her. Even I was feeling bad for my fate - to work this much hard when I was sick. Had someone talked to me in a friendly way, I would have cried out. I have no one here :(. anyway let me leave this topic.

I left the office by 10.45pm and I badly wanted to talk to my friend, N. I was a bit scared that he might have slept by then. Scared? Not really. Even he is really busy with his work these days. He will also feel tired like anyone and might have slept by that time, So I thought I should not disturb him. Hmm, but then I called him. Ah ! he didnt sleep. Even he was on his way back home. Auto;la pora time thaan I could talk to him. I did that. I felt better after doing that :-). When I was about to end the call since I reached home, he told me about the marriage proposols he has got from his relative. I didnt feel much by then and I told him that I would call him tomorrow. I had my dinner and went to bed. I was thinking about the phone conversation and suddenly felt that N would have felt bad (but actually he didnt) for me not responding properly when he said abt the proposals. So I thought I would message him. I did and expected a reply from him. But stupid guy, he didnt see the message.

Tuesday - still I was sick. I got up very early cos of the climate. I felt cold in the morning. I had nothing to do. The only option for me is to message my friend (poor guy :-). I have sent an SMS and again I was waiting for his reply. The clock had striked 6 when i messaged him. I saw 6.30, 7, 7.30..hhm no reply from him...He used to scold (advise rather) me always to get up early in the morning and he always says that he wakes up by 6/ 6.30. My bad luck, he woke up very late..hhm...so I didnt get any reply. And I slept after that. I was feeling very tired. My mom was asking not to go to the office. Even I was thinking of informing my pl. But I thought, ppl may postpone the release if I am not there. So I have managed myself to start to the office, though a bit late. I came to the office by 12.30. After doing some work, I wanted to call my friend again. I did talk to him properly for sometime. Some conversation made me feel bad and I started talking in my usual way and spoiled the mood. cha..he said he would call me after sometime and asked me to disconnect,....I felt really bad for myself. Immediately I mailed him and asked sorry for watever happened, and started my work. Hmm I was not able to work properly. I started checking his inbox to know whether he had seen my mail so that I could expect a reply...He did after sometime...hammaa...then I started feeling mentally ok, but my body didnt cooperate to continue my work......,.I went very late this day too....I tried calling my friend again, but he didnt pick up my call...When i was having my dinner at home, I got a call from him....Heyyyyyy I was happy and talked to him for 10 min i think...My sis has also talked to him....ennamo I felt good after his call..atleast for him to return my call.

Wednesday....today - Still the release has not happened....hopefully it happens in another 2 hrs or so....but now, I have nothing to do for that..QA team has to do something....Evening I have a meeting abt the team change...so from tomorrow onwards I will be put in a new project....I will have to acquaint myself :'(....anyway ippa, this minute I am freeeeeeeeeeeeeee. It has been really a longggg time, Man.....eppavumae velai rommmbbbbaa irukum. Shortage of resources in my team. I got to do all, almost everything, hhmm. Eppavumae busy';nu solla enakae oru maathri irukum, aana thats true. Ippa inum kongham documentation work pending. But then creative services team is not free to take up this task. I just need to help them doing it. So, athaaan, I thought I would mail my friends. Appa thaan reminded of my blogspot. Handle create pani 2 months aachu. So chumma I wanted to try whether I could write something. Ahaa I did it :-)

Will try writing something interesting later...

P.S Please pardon my English and the way of writing. This is my first attempt. I am trying to improve myself anyway !

4 comments:

BZ said...

m-t,
This is great stuff from first timer :) [And dont ask pardon for your English, it is pretty good, like talking]
Welcome to blogworld. Hope ranting out your heart here will make u feel a lot better :)
Keep us posted of happenings around u :)

NS said...

Hey J..:)
Welcome to blogworld... Manadhin thedal, thats a lovely name...:)

Was pleasantly suprised to see my blog linked here... thank u..:)

Ur style is very casual and down to earth... makes for a good read..:) Keep writing...

-Nithya

J said...

Nithyaaaaaa, thankss..hayoo ennala nambavae mudiyalai :) unghaloda weekend (amma's arrival) surprise maathri iruku, to see ur comments...wooo hooo...never expected that u would see my blog and comment also....hammmaa :)

u know, I have read all ur posts..ippa thaan recently..I came to know ur blogspot from SK....and have gone through ur whole archive and enjoyed a lot :)...

Thanks a TON :)

-J

J said...

Thanks for dropping by, SSM :)

>>that's exactly what we're all doing here, right ?

Yeah, I agree I agree :)

actually nalla tamizh per vaikanumnu paathen. Somehow I got this name. Didnt realize that ppl would appreciate it :p thanks :)