Thursday, February 26, 2009

Srinivas's Songs

I happened to listen to this song "Kaiyil midhakum kanava nee" from Ratchagan and loved it so much. I dont know how I missed it when the movie was released long back. Srinivas sung that song. I did not immediately get a list of Srinivas's songs on my mind. Like, Hariharan nu sonnaalae, I can recollect so many songs..antha maathri varalai...But coincidentally when I listened to some of my playlists recently, I found quite a number of my favorites sung by him. Here is the list:

* Poovukkellam siragu muLaithathu - Uyirodu Uyiraga
* Indha nimidam - Pallikoodam
* Uyirilae enathu uyirilae - Vettaiyaadu viLaayadu
* Mounamae unnidam  - Mozhi
* Azhage sugama - paarthale paravasam
* Nenjam Ennum - Aaru
* Mangalyam Thanthuna - Alai Paayuthe
* Apple pennae nee yaaro - Roojakootam

J

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

His 'kaisi hai yeh ruth' from dil chahtha hai is one of my fav...enakku hindi sumara dhaan puriyum aana indha song kaetka romba nalla irukkum.

kumar said...

Veetla Viseshanga.....!

Glad would be the moments if you visit kumarsplanet.blogspot.com for the Tamil Song Quiz contest.

J said...

Hi Preethi, good to see you :-) thanks for that song..I didnt realize the singer when I watched the movie long back..listening to it now...very nice! thanks

Kumar - how are you doing? ungha latest post la comment pani iruken.

Raju said...

As Preethi said, 'Kaisi hai yeh' is still among my top Srinivas favorites. Other songs of him that I like are: Muzhumathi (Jodhaa Akbar), Ennuyire (Uyire), Ennai pandhaada (Ullam Ketkume), Poovinai (Anandha Thandavam), and Vayadhu vaa vaa (Thulluvatho Ilamai).

J said...

Ayooo, How did I forget those songs :( I wanted to add 'Poovinai' and 'Vayadhu vaa vaa'....micha songs elaam kaekaren, Raju..Thank you so much :-)

Me said...

seri J..naalu paer comment pannadhaan post poduven nra mudivoda irukeenga pola...so comment by 4th person..pudhu post podunga

J said...

adapaaveenghala, ippadi maanatha vaangiteeghalae :))

Arun said...

Hi J,

You like this song ??? - "Cochin madapura" from Unnudan, by Unnikrishnan.

J said...

Hey Arun,

How are you doing?

ya, I remember that song..romba naal kazhichu ippa kaekaren...good one!

Arun said...

Hi J,

I am doing fine. Then, how are you ??? whats Uncle Sam saying. You saw any new movies ????

Me said...

pudhu ***** ***, pudhu template kalakareenga J

J said...

ahaaa :-)

IBH said...

ooi enna andha ****?:)

and hey J eppadi irukenga?

J said...

heyyyy IBH good to see you :-) eppadi irukeengha? am doing great!

you know that 'kalakareengha chandru' TV ad?

car paathutu irukom IBH..adhukula, Me kalaaika aarambichutaaru :-)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.