Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Deepam - Devotional song - Dheiveegam

I am basically a pious person. Daily kaalaila officeku porathuku munaadi, viLaku aethitu, saami kumitu thaan poven. vazhiyila koyil cross pannaa, oru kummidu pottutu thaan porathu :-) I even brought a set of pooja materials while coming to US. But, ingha vanthathum, probably the atmosphere, I dont know what, I stopped doing pooja daily. Pannanumae thaan konja naal panen, and I didnt like it. manasu poorthiya pannalaenu niruthiten. Last week, I remembered that I got agarbathi, so, viLaku aethi, agarbathi aethitu, kandha shasti kavasam play pannen. OMG, what a serene feeling. There was some vibration within myself and I felt totally sacred at heart. with no hatred, no worries, no disappointments, no expectations, no longings etc.
Mind was totally calm. There was contentment in my breath. I dont know if this is what ppl who meditate achieve.

since then, I make a point doing it at some time of a day. Currently listening to "Om Namah Shiva" sung by Anuradha Paudwal. I am experiencing the feelings that I described above and writing down ...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

super template...posta pathi naaliki commentaren...

J said...

hammmaa, thank you :-)

Me said...

before going to the post...innor dharava solran super template (in other terms indha template aa maathidadhama)...of all the templates u had...the last one was the most boring one...

..coming to the post...last 3 yrs la i haven't seen a post which exactly matches my thoughts...my views are exactly the same on this one...on every point u made...

Anonymous said...

..one more question...is that a photo u took at ur home?

J said...

Me - hhmm "ivlo frankaa sonnathuku romba thanks" :D ivlo sonna apram template maatha mudiyumaa? ;-)

Glad to know that you liked the post too :-)

photo - yaaro oruthangha flickr la upload pani irunthaangha..liked it, so suttuten :-)