Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Moru Moru Murukku :-)

Wanted to try some snacks since sometime. And, muruku, being one of my fav noruku theenis, caught my attention. Fortunately, I asked my mom to sent me the muruku achu too along with the not-so-important-but-feel-like-having stuff when one of our family friends came onsite with a little baggage ;-). doubt'aa vaanghi koduthaangha...engha naan panna porenu..Yipeee, I tried today (source--thanks, Mullai) and it came out awesome :-):-) its a very nice feeling that I cant express in words whenever I try some recipe and if it comes out as expected (nalla vidhamaa dhaan ;-))

anyway here is the sample of my Murukku :-)



epdi iruku? :->

J

11 comments:

Krish said...

Ahh..lucky A ;)

Enakkum konjam anuppunga J....

Anonymous said...

sooper.....:)

J said...

thank you thank you :-)

Krish - sure :-)

k4karthik said...

Ada ponga neenga... ithellam eppo naan sapdrathu...echchi oorudhey...

k4karthik said...

Link kuduthathuku rombe nandri... naanum edhuna try pandren inniki...

Vijay Ramamurthi said...

nice murukku pics :)

u in NJ?

J said...

Haiii, how r u???? long time...yes, me in NJ.

Vijay Ramamurthi said...

me good..neenga NJ eppo vanthenga..??? evlo naa iruppenga??/

J said...

naan oct la vanthen, vijay. innum 1 or 2 yrs ingha thaan.

Badri said...

Romba late'a vanthuten pola ! u still have my share isn't it? :)

J said...

heyy badri, good to see your comment after a long time...share'aa...iruku iruku :-)