Friday, February 16, 2007

Calling India ...

My international calling facility on my landline got deactivated couple of days back and the customer service guy said it would take another 3 - 5 days to re-activate it. I wanted to talk to my mom, so was chumma googling for "free calling India" ;-)

Found this and a bit excited to see the trial offer of 10 free min (to India)..wanted to give a try and see if it works....Yipeee :-) After asking your name, mail id, phone number details, he sent a confirmation mail with a pin...thats all..call their toll free number, and dial the destination...I talked to my mom for 10min :-):-) orae kushi :-)

Also, I found the calling rates in this site pretty cheaper than the other sites I went through....anyone using their calling cards already??? lemme know.

I was curious to know if there were other sites with the same free trial offer. Yes, I found this. Used and talked for another 10 min with my sis :p

I was greedy by then, searched for other sites, but they seemed to have a tie up with the earlier ones, so they displayed "Our database records say that you have already registered with us blah blah".. naan "okay right thanks"nu veliya vanthuten :D

Appa thaan therinjuthu, ethuku phone number detail kaetaanu :D though I have 2/3 email ids, I could call only from my landline phone by then :D

anyway, waiting for A's mobile to use another 20 min from both the free trial offers :p

J

15 comments:

k4karthik said...

Eppadiyo 20 mins freeya pesiteenga.. 20mins urupadiye ethum pesuneengala??

free call-ku aduthu free sms dhana?
so, ungalukkage.. http://www.callwave.com/sms/sms.asp

u can send free sms worldwide for FREE... ensoy..

Me said...

...idhu sonna thittu vizhum nu theriyum irundhaalum sollama iruka mudiyala....this blue color background looks dull....first time pakumbodhu nalla dhan irundhudhu but ippo avalov attractive aa therla...

Marutham said...

Oru FREE 10 mins call elaam podaadhunu...NAchunu adicheenga partheengala... :P
//I was curious to know if there were other sites with the same free trial offer. Yes, I found this.// :P Neenga moolai kari achey ;)

:)
Skype use panradhu ilaya?? :) Adhula pesrapo- edho pakathula irundhu pesra oru feeling.... :D

I think u already know abt it... :) Neenga dhaan ##AGAIN## moolai kari achey :D

J said...

karthik - oh cool thank you :-)

Me - Ahem! sari, vera try panren..."ivlo frank'a sonnathuku romba thanks" :D -- In case you dont know, this is the recent Vadivelu dialogue :-)

Marutham - ya, true..and I do use Skype but engha veetla sis irukappa thaan connect pannuvaa..amma'ku inum kathu kodukalai...so, landline'la pesarathukaaga try pannen :-)

J said...

btw, Me....indha post pathi comment pannaaama, template pathi mattum solreenghana, avloo kevalamaa irukaa enna??? :p

Me said...

...appidilam illa... i use an expensive calling card...have been trying to switch to a cheaper one for a long time...inga paatha ellu na yennai aa nikkareenga neenga....orey guilty feeling....

...btw template looks good....just the bg color looks dull....

J said...

hehe :-)

J said...

Me sir, idhu paravala maathri irukaa??

Me said...

hey this looks good....thanks..:)

Krish said...

idhuvaraikkum ethanai minutes free call panneenga J ?

Marutham said...

Gotcha j :D
Purijudhu

Me said...

adsense.....mmm....

J said...

Krish - 20 min thaan panenn...apram pannala :-)

Me - vanthuteenghala :-) unghaluku mattum elaam correct'a puriyuthu :p

simplecall said...

I am looking for a reliable connection for International calling which offers Cheap calls to India from Canada without any hidden fees or connection charges. Can anyone suggest me something?

amantel said...

The best way to call is with AmanTel. Fast. Reliable. Simple. Sign up and get Call India, Pakistan, Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya, Ethiopia, Bangladesh, Nepal, Uganda, Senegal, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, sierra, etc, Cheap international calls to any mobile or landline with premium call quality. Cheap calls worldwide. Any Landline or Mobile. Easy to Use. +700 000 Happy Customers. Best App to Call Abroad.