Thursday, December 21, 2006

New entry to my home :-)


Well, there are so many new entries to my home as part of the home setup process :p But this one is special to me as it gives me company the whole day. I was all excited day before yesterday when I got this delivery. Woo hooo :-) sema sound, gum nu songs elaam kaetutu iruken :-) Vaettaiyaadu Vilayaadu "Uyirilae enadhu uyiralae", Anniyan's "Ayangaaru veetu azhagae", Thiruda Thiruda "Chandralaekaa", Pudhiya Mugam "Naetru illaatha maatram ennadhu". OMG -- Sooooo nice to listen to songs..I just LOVE that..apdiyae, it gives me the feeling of flying in the air..ennamo achieve panna maathri oru happy feeling....manasae light'a irukum..:-)

Idhula nethu Tamil songs kaekrathaa, Telugu va nu vera poatti enakum A kum LOL :D This one is a 3 cd player, so oru combination la kaetom ;-)

J

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have an older model of this bought sometime ago...

J said...

Anon - oh cool :-)

Badri said...

telugu songsa mention panna vitutingalao! A, ennanu kelunga ;)

REFLEX said...

pakkave azhaga iruku, Indha setla kekka innum nalla irukkum !!!

REFLEX said...

athukara Telugu voo !!!

Anonymous said...

Hellloooooooooooo :)

Congrats for the wedding :D

Krish said...

Cool J!

Appadiye onnu inga anuppavum :)

J said...

Badri - ahaa :-)

Reflex - aama :-)

Ferrari - Heloooooo, nice to see you here :-) thanks for the wishes :-)

Krish - anupitaa pochu :-)

Me said...

idhu pathi dhan modhal post varum nu nenachen...sapadu post came first....

...btw how do u guys communicate...english liya?

J said...

Me - vaangha vaangha :-)....long weekend enna panneengha...still busy at work or enjoy panneenghalaa?

No, Telugu la...enaku thaan Telugu theriyumae ;-):D