Thursday, October 05, 2006

Last ...

29th September 2006

Last signature in the attendance register
Last entrance using my access card
Last e-mail from my office id to friends
Last call from my extension to my Amma, Sis and A
Last print out
Last xerox
Last code commit
Last scribble in the white board

My last day at office ...

Felt very senti the other day. Eyes were capturing the images of ppl, places, my desk, my comp etc etc.

Stayed late after a long time. Came down and waited for auto for the last time ..
Carried all my stuff (books, cds, table top, calendar) from the desk..
Cried for sometime at my desk (after everyone has left)..hhmm 5 yrs and 2 months in the same company, my first job...sollavaa venum :(

They took my access card, id card, home pc, my phone etc etc
Ah, losing your rights, properties--romba kashtam :(

"ethu nadandhadho adhu nandraagavae nadandhadhu
ethu nadakiratho adhuvum nandraagavae nadankirathu
unnudayathai ethai izhandhaai?
etharkaaga azhugiraai?
ethai nee kondu vanthaai, adhu veenavatharku?
ethai nee eduthaayo, adhu inghirunthae edukappatathu

...
ethu indru unnudaiyatho, naalai adhu matrovarudayadhaagirathu
mattroru naal adhu veroruvarudayathaagirathu.

idhu ulaga niyathi"

[Not exactly the same lines...but recollected the meaning from Geetha Saaram]

super la? en situation ku suit aayiduchu -- mmm me taking a deep breath !!!

Peace,
J.

12 comments:

Me said...

aawwww orey senti post.....:'(

J said...

naan enna panrathu, enaku apdi thaan iruku. am trying to post some good thing next time :-)

Me said...

..ippovey blog oda time lam US timeku change panniyaachu pol irukku.....:)

J said...

hehe :-)

Me said...

....US eppadi irukku?

Anonymous said...

Haiiii Me, Yes landed safely yesterday :-)))))) ya so far so good :-) good climate, nice home--my home :-). today I cooked too :-) groceries konjam vaangitu vanthom :-) nalla iruku :-) how r u doing?

Me said...

...awesome J...ensoii...btw enna samaicheenga...& most imp thing...how did it come out?

...btw ur profile page shows ur full name...

J said...

Na..thanks na :-) updated my profile now. how r u doing? so many things to post...pannanum..mm:-)

REFLEX said...

enna sudden trip, I am not following ur blog for a long :(.

J said...

Reflex - Oh :-), I got married and came to USA 2 months back..My husband is working in NY...adhaan..How r u doing? naanum, long time since I checked other's blog...

REFLEX said...

oh OK. I dunno this. So neenga Maami ayittengala :). Athukara endha ooru :).

J said...

ayayooo ippadi elaam promotion aa ...vendaam vendaaam :-) Husband - Hyderabad :-)