Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Rusk

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=rusk

u know ryt? I brought a box full of rusk to office today. Generally I get fruits. I feel konjam hungry after my workout in the evening. I will be craving for food by then. When I get biscuits from the snacks counter at office, the tamil folks here make fun of me "nee edhuku aerobics panra. immediate'a atha compensate pannidra" nu :-)

Reminded of these "rusk" which I used to have when I was in school. So, got from the bakery nearby last week.

hhmm ippa enna matter'naa, atha ennalaa saapda mudiyalai :( Grrr its very crispy. so romba satham varuthu. fruits saapdra maathri quiet'aa saapda mudiyalai. And to my embarrassment, enaku atha saapdanum vera thonitae iruku and i am just conrolling myself :-). onu eduthu, paadhi odachu, apram konja neram (silent) chew panitu (till the crispiness disappear), apram saapdren LOL :D

Tasting really yummy :-) ok continuing this process ;-)

9 comments:

REFLEX said...

This reminds me of Vadivelu joke: He use to fill rice in his pocket ( he is a student in a school). SO his friend will say , dei idha sapdum bodhu sattam varum da. He'll say "adhukku thaan oru idea vechi irukken. He'll pour water in that rice. He'll say ippo satham varadhu da. So u can hav water next to u and dip it and enjoy but rusk sapudra / saptha thirupthi kedaikadhu :).

This reminds me of eating a chocolate at midnight without sharing with anyone. Removing the chocolate paper is a huge taks at that time :).

J said...

reflex - LOL :)) nice idea though. thanks ;-)

Whoosh 2 said...

Kanjeess... Idhukku elaarukkum onnu kuduthuttu saapudalaam illai.. Yedhukku ippadi kanja thanam..

Bad Bad..

Reppuninchi moodu packet theeskelandi!!! Neeku okkati, team mateskki okkati, naaku okkati :)

Vijay Ramamurthi said...

Teala thochu saapdunga..sooperaa irukkum

Vijay Ramamurthi said...

sathavum varaadhu :)

Me said...

i commented once it gave me an error....

i dont like rusk...i used to eat 1 or 2 in 6 months and that too with coffee.....(mukkings in coffee and eating)...btw does ur office conduct aerobics classes?

J said...

whoosh - first time here. thanks for ur comments. btw, generally biscuits, fruits na ellarkum koduthutu thaan saapduven. Rusk ennamo konjam local item maathri irunthathu. so felt konjam shy. avlo thaan :-) kanjam ellam laethu. heyyy writing nice Telugu ..cooooll :-)

Vijay - hehe :-)

Me - Ahhh idhaelayum opposite opinion'aa Grrrr.
>>btw does ur office conduct aerobics classes?
YESsssss :-)

J said...

whoosh -- oyeeeee Vikkiiiiii neeeyyaaa :-) ippa thaan un profile paathen da..adapaavi :-) un old blog'a 2 daysaa paathutu irunthen. unnoda mail id vera illa enkita, so wondering how could I contact u nu. Cooool :-)

Whoosh 2 said...

Naaney Naaney... Andha old blog la konjam problems vandidichi.. adhaan moved to a new one!!